Thursday, September 6, 2007

Ok, here we go... as many of you know I'm a little hesitant about this blog thing, I mean do people actually want to know what I'm doing? Well, whether or not you do... I'm putting it out there.
I leave for Philadelphia tomorrow morning at 6am for 3 days of "staging" as the Peace Corps calls it. Then, I leave for Morocco on Monday the 10th.
At this point I have no idea what to expect... I'm assigned to do Small Business Development for Artists (whatever that means, right?).
Anyway, the packing is all done... I guess this means I'm ready?!?...

5 comments:

anahata said...

Oh this is fantastic. I love that you will be keeping a blog for all os us living through yoru fabulous adventure. And yes we will want to know all about you and IT. And we will miss your sarcastic and ultra informed bits of perspective. I am so excited for you!
Best of travels linsey!

anahata said...

PS- Can you change your blog settings so you can sign in as "anyone" without a google account? The linkage (to the others) will be better and then most people can comment easier.

Unknown said...

Hi Linsey! It's so odd to think of you all the way across the world. Your courage and sense of adventure give all who know you a little window into the wider world. Thank you for that! I'll keep checking to see what comes next.

Hope you are able to get some sleep. I imagine that between all the things you have to do and the straining to understand foreign languages, it must leave you pretty exhausted.

happy trails,
linda s.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lins- this is mom, how's things going? how are u doing with the food and the intense heat? Sunburned yet???? Love you and miss you lots, Ciao- C.

Anonymous said...

What a great note! and the pictures of you too. You already too thin! I hope u aren't starving keep up the PROTEIN & H2O. Keep the notes & photos coming, I love the henna. I love you and miss u soooo much! It feels like u have been gone forever already. Ciao, Momacita